The global Cell Therapy Lab Market is forecast to reach USD 34.90 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A handful of factors which are primarily affecting the growth of the market includes rising government investments for cell-based research, steep rising curve in the number of GMP-certified production facilities. Over the years, a significant increase in the number of oncology-oriented cell-based therapy clinical trials are also driving the growth of this market.
According to our experts, the consumables segment is expected to account for the majority share of the market over the years to come. The main reason for the aforesaid information is attributed to the high demand for consumables (such as growth factors and media) in cell-based experiments and cancer research, which is in a way accelerating the number of new product launches. Moreover, consumables are required at every step of cell processing which is further expected to drive their adoption in the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3490
Further key findings from the report suggest
- It has been found that in a case study of a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy, the importance of implementation of a Werum manufacturing execution system (MES) shortened batch-release times from 30 hours to four mainly by reducing the number of manual entries from over a thousand to less than 200. This when incorporated on a massive scale can likely spearhead the growth of the market.
- There are a number of factors that drive investment in biotechnology: an aging population, an associated increase in life expectancy, as well as rising numbers of chronic disease; commercial opportunities in orphan-disease development; and improvements in clinical-trial design helping more product candidates make it to market than in the past. This is turn going to positively affect the Cell Therapy Lab market. The major brands are undergoing collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions which are providing greater access to capital than ever before.
- On the manufacturing side, the platform processes for chemistry, manufacturing, and controls (CMC) methods and formulations can accelerate development. The process intensification for viral vectors and automation in cell processing and analytics is likely to reduce overall cost of goods sold (CoGS).
- According to our experts, when working with closed-system cell therapy manufacturing for phase 1 clinical trials, it gives an academic perspective that provided practical suggestions for academic researchers setting up relationships with contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). It is likely to emphasize identifying knowledge gaps, potential risks, and differences in priorities between such organizations, thereby establishing an operational infrastructure that can serve to bridge the quality systems approaches. This indirectly impacts the growth of the market positively.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Cell Therapy Lab Market
The globla Cell Therapy Lab market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Cell Therapy Lab market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Beckman Coulter, Inc. (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), GE Healthcare (US), Lonza (Switzerland), Merck KGaA (Germany), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), STEMCELL Technologies, Inc. (Canada), Terumo BCT, Inc. (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US).
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3490
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Cell Therapy Lab Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Systems and Software
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cell Processing
- Cell Preservation, Distribution and Handling
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Life Science Research Companies
- Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Cell Therapy Lab report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3490
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Ofloxacin Eye Drop Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ofloxacin-eye-drop-market-size-share-growth-and-forecast-analysis-by-2021-2028/
Antiglaucoma Eye Drops Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antiglaucoma-eye-drops-market-size-growth-demand-industry-outlook-2021-2028/
Thoracic Catheters Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/growing-trend-toward-robotic-surgery-is-gaining-traction-as-a-result-of-increased-use-of-3d-visualization-propelling-market-growth-reports-and-data/
EEG and ECG Biometrics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/rising-opportunities-for-players-operating-in-the-global-eeg-and-ecg-biometrics-market/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370